CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE PBEM - Play By Email Football Management

The Play By Email/Forum Football Management game, you are the boss and make decisions to make your club the best in Europe. Can your build the best club, dominate Europe? Are you the next Mourinho, Guardiola, Ferguson?
Checkout the forum, clubs and contact the EFA to apply to manage a club. Good luck!!

Matchdays are processed every Sunday and Wednesday with teamsheet deadline 10pm UK time.

NEXT MATCH DAY: Wednesday 21st Feburary 2017 10pm Deadline - All Leagues Matchday 4. !!

EFA Cup Round completed, Club Pages updated. .

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/22/2018 4:19 PM  #1

Bayern Munchen News

I will bringing you all the news from my Bayern Munich our on and off field reports, transfers and more....

Go Go Bayern!!

Job: E.F.A Admin
Coach: Bayern Munich
Record: 2-1-0

1/25/2018 9:37 PM  #2

Re: Bayern Munchen News

https://i.imgur.com/xj5VaEK.jpg

Bayern have enjoyed some good training sessions this week, its rumoured that veteran midfielder Arjen Robben will most likely be named club captain for the coming season.
The new manager tried out several formations in training, Lewandowski and Muller have been linking well in attack and the new boss has stated he needs to bring in a 3rd striker.
Bayern's midfield looks strong, Robben, Ribery, Rodriguez and Vidal are likely to be the basis for the German clubs attacking play, at the back the partnership of Boateng and Hummels will be important in front of Neuer rated one of the best Goalkeepers in the game.

We have learnt that manager Azboy is looking around Europe and wishes to strengthen the Defense and bring in another striker.

Job: E.F.A Admin
Coach: Bayern Munich
Record: 2-1-0

Board footera