CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE PBEM - Play By Email Football Management

The Play By Email/Forum Football Management game, you are the boss and make decisions to make your club the best in Europe. Can your build the best club, dominate Europe? Are you the next Mourinho, Guardiola, Ferguson?
Checkout the forum, clubs and contact the EFA to apply to manage a club. Good luck!!

Matchdays are processed every Sunday and Wednesday with teamsheet deadline 10pm UK time.

NEXT MATCH DAY: Wednesday 21st Feburary 2017 10pm Deadline - All Leagues Matchday 4. !!

EFA Cup Round completed, Club Pages updated. .

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/26/2018 2:06 PM  #1

White Hart News

https://i.imgur.com/rZu72tK.jpg

Welcome to Tottenham Hotspur TV, we will be bringing you all the news, match reports and gossip through teh season as the Mighty Spurs embark on their European Championship campaign.
The club have appointed "Mikey" as manager to lead the club, he brings a wealth of experience, attacking football and sometimes bizarre formations. Whatever this season the fans will be in for some delightful football this season.

We will having an exclusive interview with the manager later this afternoon.... 

Manager: Mikey
Club: Manchester United     Previous Clubs: Tottenham Hotspur
Preferred Formation: 3-4-1-2/3-5-1-1

1/26/2018 9:00 PM  #2

Re: White Hart News

https://i.imgur.com/73hF3h6.png

Tottenham TV Interview with the Spurs Boss

"Welcome to Tottenham, how do you feel about being appointed?"
Mikey: I am delighted to be at this proud club and with a squad of quality players.

"What brought you to the club, with bigger clubs available to manage?"
Mikey: I feel Tottenham are a big club, and I am a big admirer of Harry Kane and Dele Alli which attracted me to the club."

"Do you think you can challenge for promotion?"
Mikey: Yes of course, I feel we have a good squad and with one or two more quality players we will be there challenging. I know with only one automatic promotion we need to get off to a great start in the season."

"Have you any transfer targets in mind?"
Mikey: I have a few players in mind, but will not reveal targets.

"What plans do you have for the club?"
Mikey: I want the club to show their ambition and develop the New Stadium, facilities and particularly the Academy so we can develop talented players and the Reserve team.

"Thank you for talking to us"
Mikey: Always a pleasure.

So their you have the first season interview with the boss, and looks like he means business for the new European season.

2/03/2018 11:56 PM  #3

Re: White Hart News

DISMAY AT SPURS

There was dismay at Tottenham tonight as manager Mikey walked out on the club after less than a week in charge and headed to manchester.
No real explanation has come from Tottenham who are now seeking a new manager.....

Board footera