CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE PBEM - Play By Email Football Management

Forum for our game, main website: http://www.championsofeurope.org.uk

Matchdays are processed every Sunday and Wednesday with teamsheet deadline 10pm UK time.

NEXT MATCH DAY: All Leagues Matchday 12 & Development League Matchday 10 - Sunday 19th August.!!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/26/2018 2:06 PM  #1

White Hart News

https://i.imgur.com/rZu72tK.jpg

Welcome to Tottenham Hotspur TV, we will be bringing you all the news, match reports and gossip through teh season as the Mighty Spurs embark on their European Championship campaign.
The club have appointed "Mikey" as manager to lead the club, he brings a wealth of experience, attacking football and sometimes bizarre formations. Whatever this season the fans will be in for some delightful football this season.

We will having an exclusive interview with the manager later this afternoon.... 

Manager: Mourinho    
Club:  Aston Villa     Previous Clubs: Leeds United, Portsmouth FC, Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United

1/26/2018 9:00 PM  #2

Re: White Hart News

https://i.imgur.com/73hF3h6.png

Tottenham TV Interview with the Spurs Boss

"Welcome to Tottenham, how do you feel about being appointed?"
Mikey: I am delighted to be at this proud club and with a squad of quality players.

"What brought you to the club, with bigger clubs available to manage?"
Mikey: I feel Tottenham are a big club, and I am a big admirer of Harry Kane and Dele Alli which attracted me to the club."

"Do you think you can challenge for promotion?"
Mikey: Yes of course, I feel we have a good squad and with one or two more quality players we will be there challenging. I know with only one automatic promotion we need to get off to a great start in the season."

"Have you any transfer targets in mind?"
Mikey: I have a few players in mind, but will not reveal targets.

"What plans do you have for the club?"
Mikey: I want the club to show their ambition and develop the New Stadium, facilities and particularly the Academy so we can develop talented players and the Reserve team.

"Thank you for talking to us"
Mikey: Always a pleasure.

So their you have the first season interview with the boss, and looks like he means business for the new European season.

Club:  Aston Villa     Previous Clubs: Leeds United, Portsmouth FC, Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United

2/03/2018 11:56 PM  #3

DISMAY AT SPURS

There was dismay at Tottenham tonight as manager Mikey walked out on the club after less than a week in charge and headed to manchester.
No real explanation has come from Tottenham who are now seeking a new manager.....

7/14/2018 9:54 AM  #4

http://i.imgur.com/RFf8Utn.png

TOTTENHAM REVIVAL

After Spurs were shocked at the end of last season when the previous manager David Hanna left after two seasons and set the club well, at 10pm last night over 300 fans turned out to welcome new manager "Carlos Quieroz" to the club.  The former Manchester United assistant manager, Juventus and Benfica manager arrived to sign his contract and meet with club officials.
At 10am this morning he was at the training ground meeting the players and overlooking the club's facilities was seen to be very happy and impressed, the players also seemed happy when they arrived at the training ground and meeting the new boss.

The club have started the Premier League campaign well unbeaten in their opening 4 matches, and lying in 3rd place behind Manchester United and Chelsea and fans happy they above Liverpool in the table.
Tottenham's squad does lack any big name players, the boss we know is a big fan of Harry Kane but its unlikely he will return the club so the boss will look for a couple of high profile strikers.
Midfield is a strong area with Christian Eriksen pulling the strings, backed by Willian and Lamela, Eric Dier provides the defensive midfield capabilities, Brazilian Felip Anderson who wanted to leave the club may yet stay and see if he gets any playing time.  
Defense will be an area of focus and with keeper Subasic out for 6 matches, another goalkeeper could be on the cards.

Job: E.F.A Admin (Azboy)
Head Coach: Tottenham Hotspur
Previous Club: SL Benfica, Juventus

7/15/2018 9:30 PM  #5

Tottenham Rebuilding Starts

A disappointing evening for Tottenham fans as the team matched Manchester United with possession, shots and passing and the 4-1 scoreline did not justify the performance.  United have been unbeatable this season in all competitions but Spurs gave them a good challenge but United's scorers were more on target.
Out of the competition the manager stated he wanted a European place come end of season and has started rebuilding the side, Son Heung Min joined Barcelona along with Eric Lamela with Cristiano Ronaldo the Portuguese superstar arriving at the club mobbed by the fans and a major surprise for everyone in football.  Ronaldo has scored 32 goals over the last two seasons with Real Madrid, and now much will be expected at Tottenham.  His new strike partner will be the Belgian Romelu Lukaku who ttransfered from Manchester United along with his teamate Jessy Lingaard.
More signings are expected this week, the future of Christian Eriksen looks in doubt which will alert several clubs, strikers Germain, Llorente and Konate have been told they can leave along with Dembele and Nkoudou.

The new boss is clearly looking to build a new team and challenge Manchester United and Chelsea.  

8/02/2018 12:22 PM  #6

Tottenham Unveil New Stadium

Tottenham Hotspur yesterday unveiled their New White Hart Lane and 60,000 capacity with lots of media and fans in attendance. Then last night the club entertained the visit of Manchester United in front of a club record 54,216 and the team performed well with a 3-0 win over the league leaders to move top of the table.
On 5 minutes Cristiano Ronaldo put Spurs 1-0 up with a thundering shot past De Gea, then in the 13th minute Fernando Llorente hits a volley into the next for 2-0 scoreline and the fans going wild with joy.

Tottenham continued to apply pressure with Messi and Llorente very busy in attack, and firing shots at the United goal, then on 59 minutes Tottenham hit their 3rd goal when Mustafi hit a shot which could have gone anywhere but landed into the net.  Spurs continued matching United's attacking threat and with Gazzaniga in great form in goal, and Pereiro working hard in midfield at the final whistle the Spurs players and fans celebrated with style and excitement on a good result, performance and bumper crowd.
Now the club must look to build on this result, manager "Carlos Quieroz" stated "I am delighted with the way we played tonight, and we took it to United and got the result. This sends out a message to the league were serious title contenders."

Last edited by Carlos Quieroz (8/02/2018 12:23 PM)

Board footera