CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE PBEM - Play By Email Football Management

Forum for our game, main website: http://www.championsofeurope.org.uk

Matchdays are processed every Sunday and Wednesday with teamsheet deadline 10pm UK time.

NEXT MATCH DAY: Season 4: League Cup Quarter Finals & Coppa Del Rey Semi Finals 1st Leg - Wednesday 19th December!!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/20/2018 10:53 PM  #2

Re: Post Matchday 1st Round

atleti 2-1 city, cant bloody believe 2 gk errors in 2 teams, wtf am I doing wrong, 

lol, out of cup already, 

​played atleti

Chelsea manager 

ATM

5/20/2018 11:12 PM  #3

Valencia CF 2 - 3 Liverpool
To be honest before the game i was expecting an easy march into the next round even toyed with the idea of playing some youths but im glad i didnt as valencia put up a good fight but two goals from salah and one from firminio was enough to see us into the next round

5/21/2018 6:58 AM  #4

Real Madrid 1 - 0 Ajax

Ajax made us work hard for this one, but we managed to battle for the win and next round.
Will need to play better next time, Dybala got the winner bit of a low key performance to our normal standards.

Marco Silva (Luke)
Club: A.C.F FIORENTINA  Caretaker: WOLVES
Honors: 1 League Title, 1 EFA Cup

5/21/2018 10:37 AM  #5

Monaco 1-7 Spurs
​As soon as I saw Monaco were playing only 2 DF's knew it would be a goal fest with players picking up 100+ abs. Will accept it, as you can only play what's in front of you. I can't see the next round being this easy

5/21/2018 11:43 AM  #6

AS Roma 2 - 4 Marseille

Good win and comfortably into Round 2, De Ceglie score twice (Unusal for him), Vente and Tolisso the scorers. Ocampos had another great game in midfield fir us, Mezine and Sarr were star players in the midfield, hope we get a good draw in Round 2.

Manager: ithompson
Current Club: MANCHESTER UNITED
Clubs: Sheffield Wednesday, Everton, Olympique Marseille

5/21/2018 8:33 PM  #7

Chelsea 2 - 0 Spartak Moscow

Could win and into Round 2, Luiz and Wolfswinkel on target.
Barkley, Mane and Azpilicueta played well and picked up goo Abs.  Cup defense well underway.

Antonio Conte
Head Coach:  SS Lazio (3 League Titles 4 Cups)
Previous Clubs:  Olympique Marseille, Nottingham Forest, Chelsea FC

5/22/2018 3:21 PM  #8

Drum wrote:

atleti 2-1 city, cant bloody believe 2 gk errors in 2 teams, wtf am I doing wrong, 

lol, out of cup already, 

​played atleti

Very happy we won and into Round 2, bad start when our our keeper put the ball in our own net.
On 39mins great play between Griezmann and Costa and Costa scoring the equaliser, on 60mins Costa with a great chip which the City keeper misjudged and were 2-1 up. Not much Abs gained but great to be through, good game Drum, unlucky with the keeper mistake. 

Ronaldo
Club: Villareal CF
Record: European 3 Runners Up Valencia CF

5/22/2018 7:57 PM  #9

Feyenoord 1 - 1 Portsmouth (Pompey win 10-9 on pens)

Phew we battled away and scraped through.  We went 1-0 up on 76mins and thought we had it won then Achraf scored an own goal on 83mins which took us into extra time and a nailbiting penalty shootout.
Our keeper McGee came up with the important save, Fernando Torres scoring winning penalty.

Manager: Mourinho    
Club:  LEICESTER CITY (nov 2018 - present)     

Board footera