CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE PBEM - Play By Email Football Management

The Play By Email/Forum Football Management game, you are the boss and make decisions to make your club the best in Europe. Can your build the best club, dominate Europe? Are you the next Mourinho, Guardiola, Ferguson?
Checkout the forum, clubs and contact the EFA to apply to manage a club. Good luck!!

Matchdays are processed every Sunday and Wednesday with teamsheet deadline 10pm UK time.

NEXT MATCH DAY: Wednesday 21st Feburary 2017 10pm Deadline - All Leagues Matchday 4. !!

EFA Cup Round completed, Club Pages updated. .

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/08/2018 8:48 AM  #1

Post Reporting Matchday 1

Manager: Mikey
Club: Manchester United     Previous Clubs: Tottenham Hotspur
Preferred Formation: 3-4-1-2/3-5-1-1

2/08/2018 9:24 AM  #2

Re: Post Reporting Matchday 1

Sweating in result as I was Ill yesterday and failed to send sheet. Luckily it’s an ai team so I have a slim chance still, but deserves to be a loss.

2/08/2018 4:05 PM  #3

Ajax 1-1 Psg, 

​salvaged a draw, not sure we deserved it but given my mistake we will take it, only 1 team won in division so no real damage, 

2/08/2018 7:34 PM  #4

RB Leipzig 2 - 6 Real madrid

Good win for us, unlucky Stevie.
Dominated the match as we should and should be favourites for promotion, goals from Ronaldo (2), kroos, benzema, Upamecano and Nacho.  Very happy with our attacking intent and goals.

Marco Silva
Club: Real Madrid
"The Galaticos"

2/08/2018 10:28 PM  #5

Marco_Silva wrote:

RB Leipzig 2 - 6 Real madrid

Good win for us, unlucky Stevie.
Dominated the match as we should and should be favourites for promotion, goals from Ronaldo (2), kroos, benzema, Upamecano and Nacho.  Very happy with our attacking intent and goals.

Disappointing result for us with a heavy defeat, against a very strong Real Madrid.
We did score two goals, Lostermann and Werner from the penalty spot. This will be one of our hardest matches so hopefully we can go on and build from this performance.

Head Coach
Club:  Red Bull Leipzig

2/09/2018 6:33 AM  #6

Bayern Munich 2 - 2 Fc Barcelona

Good draw although disappointed we could not hold onto a 2-0 lead through Lewandowski and Ribery.
Messi pulled Barca back late in second half for the draw, on stats the draw was fair i guess.
We need to be more ruthless in front of goal.

Job: E.F.A Admin
Coach: Bayern Munich
Record: 2-1-0

2/09/2018 10:17 AM  #7

Juventus 2 - 2 FC Porto

Disappointing start to the season - had to rely on Porto having a player sent off to get back into the game.
​Scoring 2 is decent enough but lost 2 bad ones and still not passing and tackling enough times to increase the Abs. Long season ahead I fear. Let me see, who is up next?  Oh Bayern Munich away - joy!! :-(

2/09/2018 8:51 PM  #8

Chelsea 5 - 5 Manchester United

Both teams went for it, disappointed we were 5-3 up at half time but only took a point from Stamford Bridge.
Game had goals, Yellow cards and so much action. Our goals came from Alexis (2). Mata, Matic and Pogba with our midfield playing very well and gaining good Abs.

Manager: Mikey
Club: Manchester United     Previous Clubs: Tottenham Hotspur
Preferred Formation: 3-4-1-2/3-5-1-1

Board footera