CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE PBEM - Play By Email Football Management

The Play By Email/Forum Football Management game, you are the boss and make decisions to make your club the best in Europe. Can your build the best club, dominate Europe? Are you the next Mourinho, Guardiola, Ferguson?
Checkout the forum, clubs and contact the EFA to apply to manage a club. Good luck!!

Matchdays are processed every Sunday and Wednesday with teamsheet deadline 10pm UK time.

NEXT MATCH DAY: Wednesday 21st Feburary 2017 10pm Deadline - All Leagues Matchday 4. !!

EFA Cup Round completed, Club Pages updated. .

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/24/2018 2:29 PM  #1

Juve a GOGO!

Quite excited to be running a team  Ive never had before in any online game.
​My squad looks pretty experienced (aka OLD) but I notice steps have been taken in advance to lessen the blow that a couple of season ending retirements might do.
​Dybala up front will compliment Higuaín and Mandzukic and already Szczesny is sharing goal time with Buffon. I'm looking at the Def and Midfield to see if I might have some trouble there.
My prospects?  Next post.. :-)

1/27/2018 6:21 PM  #2

Re: Juve a GOGO!

With only 24 players at our disposal we can't really sell many lads except on part exchange.plus cash adjustment..
​I am considering selling Buffon as my number 2 can step up to the plate easily enough - just wonder if he can be of use to anybody??
​He won't go cheaply as he will save goals for sure, but I am in the market for a Midfielder - think I'll put this advert onto the Transfer page.

1/31/2018 7:24 PM  #3

This game is hotting up - and we are raring to get a game. 
​I see coaches don't come along till we get some infrastructure in place, but at least (apart from an imbalance in player numbers) we seem to be starting pretty level.
​Some good interest in GK Buffon and Juve are hoping to be able to announce a deal for the lad - he is dying to see some more of the world before he hangs up his gloves, and we don't want to stop him.
​We did say that Dybala would not be for sale unless a SUPER offer was made for him - and I am considering a pretty good one right now. I will be in touch about that one later on to the club concerned.....

​Juventus
(Manager -Grandadam)

2/07/2018 9:08 AM  #4

Right... Today is the off and we are ready. I didn't say we look good - on paper we do look good but the 2 pre-season matches were not pretty to watch.
​However we start with a clean sheet - surprised to see we have GK Buffon in the squad - I have already accepted an offer for him and I guess RB Leipzig would like to have him between the sticks for their first game....
​I have already slipped him to the stand for today's match - got to move on.
As usual I wish all others except my immediate opponents a good day. :-)

2/11/2018 10:24 AM  #5

Ah well - one game in and already it looks like a long season (could be I'm just a bad coach).
I see clubs with players with skills the same as mine and all passing better with Abs mounting up steadily.
I seem to struggle passing and tackling efficiently.
Hey ho - we will persevere.

What I didn't realise till recently is that I can approach manager less clubs as regards their players - and I will now have a look to see if any can boost my flagging fortunes.. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Board footera